Monday, March 10, 2014

Playing at the Park


We had some great weather this weekend so we took full advantage and took Elle to the park.



On Friday Elle had a fun day with daddy while I was at work.


And Sunday I took her while Eric was on puppy bath duty.






It is so cute to see her roam around; she looks like such a big girl.

Elle loves the swings, she squeals and laughs. Eric apparently started with a pretty vigorous swing, according to him she seemed scared but enjoyed it. Elle and I start easy and gradually work our way up. Parenting difference.





This weather combined with the time change gets me so excited for spring. Am I the only one who enjoys springing forward? It's so nice picking Elle up when it's still light out, although getting up this morning and it being so dark outside was a smidge tough. Eric may have threatened me twice about snoozing my alarm repeatedly. #suchawhiner :) We have 2 parks really close to our house so I'm hoping to take Elle regularly. Of course this was just a small tease in Spring weather, we should have some snow on Wednesday *hopefully our last of the season*. Hopeful that the temps climb back up by the weekend so we can enjoy more pretty weather. Nothing I love more than opening our house up and letting the breeze in. Time to air that sucker out after a long winter!


No comments:

Post a Comment