Tuesday, July 16, 2013

6 Months

Elle will be 7 months on Friday so I guess it's time I finally publish this post!

My little Eleanor is officially half a year old.  Bittersweet for sure.



Blowing bubbles with her mouth, one of her new favorite things :)

It seems like she had a huge growth spurt overnight.  We went from 6 month clothing being a little big to ummm I need to squeeze her in this if I ever want her to wear this adorable outfit!




First time in the pool at Grammy & PaPa's!

Her BIG puppy dog at Grammy & PaPa's house

6 month highlights:
- takes binky in and out of mouth
- takes a few steps in her walker (mostly backwards)
- almost completely sitting up by herself
- loves playing in the bath
- loves Sofie the giraffe (so does Henry, Sofie is a popular lady!)
- loves biting my fingers
- first trip to the zoo!
- Baptized
- sleeps on her side
- loves pulling a blanket or bib over her face to fall asleep
- rubs eyes when tired
- eating: rice cereal, peas, sweet potatoes, carrots, apples, mango
- favorite food: carrots
- not a fan of mango
- lots of giggles
- startled very easily by loud noises (garage door opener, Eric blowing his nose, toilet flushing, blender)


First time in a highchair at a restaurant

Tornado sirens = sleeping in mom & dad's room :)

LOVES her cousin Henny!




If the first 6 months have gone by this fast, I can't imagine how fast the next 6 will go.  I've got a birthday party to start planning!!!


Cardinals diaper!


Standing...yay!

Falling...boo!

No comments:

Post a Comment