Friday, May 10, 2019

Kindergarten Christmas Program

In December Elle had her Kindergarten Christmas Program.


I just love this baby girl SO MUCH!



She was so excited for her big night and loved hanging out with her friends before it started.


In order to get a good seat we get there super early, the Russells passed the time together.


I got some cuddles in with my Paddy.


Sissy did such an amazing job. She sang her little heart out.



So proud of my girl!!



The Voss boys had flowers waiting for her when she was done.


Blowing my mind that Ollie will be in the Christmas Program next year and Elle will move up to the big kids one.


Elle's favorite person in the world is Patrick!


So blessed that we have family that shows up for everything to support our girl!






Afterwards we went to dinner to celebrate our girl.
Sidenote: she got a black eye at school the week of the program. She bumped into a girl in the bathroom and ended up with a black eye. My tough girl!


No comments:

Post a Comment