Friday, May 17, 2019

6

My baby is 6. 

This sweet little baby...


has turned into this beautiful, kind, funny, generous, creative little girl!
She has the biggest heart, is a little mama to her brother, helps out SO MUCH in our house, is such an amazing artist, wants to save all the animals she can, hates seeing any type of pollution and is always so thankful. I think I say this every year but she is my world! I am so lucky and thankful I get to be her mom. She is just so very special!!


So, the morning of December 19th was a school day so she woke up to get ready for school and found this surprise waiting for her! 
Elfie & CoCo had brought a present for her birthday!


After this she ran to the kitchen to check out the rest of her birthday surprises!


All dressed (hooray for birthday dress down days!) and ready to open presents before school! 


She got her Grace doll!


After school I picked these 2 up and we headed to the trampoline park for some jumping.


After we dropped her friend off we headed to MawMaw & PawPaw's for her party!


She was completely spoiled!



Paddy got in on the birthday fun. 


Elle is stretching so hard, she can't wait to be taller than MawMaw!


The next day was a half day and Christmas parties at school. I took the day off to help. I loved seeing Elle in her classroom!




All the soccer girls.


That night we had Eric's family over for dinner to celebrate her birthday.



We have officially hit the Barbie stage.


I love this pic!


I remember being pregnant and being so stressed about her birthday being so close to Christmas. Which was so silly!! Elle's birthday week is always so fun! She has class Christmas parties, Christmas break to look forward to in ADDITION to her birthday.

Happy 6th Birthday my baby girl. You make life so fun!!
I love you to the moon and back, Eleanor!



No comments:

Post a Comment