Friday, January 19, 2018

FIVE

It is so hard to believe that our little baby girl is now 5 years old. 



I have loved this girl for what feels like a lifetime. I can't remember life before her, her birthday was the absolute best day of my life. I already loved her something crazy but that day when I held her for the first time I was a goner. And somehow everyday since then my love for her has just grown.


She is my best friend, my sidekick, my sweetest girl.



Her favorite name to go by is Elle Belle.



She is in a HUGE baby doll faze right now. She loves playing in her room and taking care of all her babies. She pretends to give them baths, feeds them, changes their clothes. Her favorites right now are Ashlyn, Lily and Liam. 


She is an amazing big sister to Oliver and loves him so much!


She wants a pet cat SO BAD but Eric has told her we will never have a cat at our house. So now she tells us one day when she has her own house she will have 2 cats.
And she has started trying to talk us into getting her a pet fish since she can't have a cat. :)


She loves hotels and wishes that we lived in one.


Wants to be a teacher and a mom when she grows up. She just recently told me that she might also be a cook and hair stylist. She says she is going to have lots of jobs!


She is sassy, sweet and sensitive.


She has BIG opinions on her clothes. We go round and round on picking out her outfits.


She started fall soccer this year, ballet at school and wants to start doing gymnastics again.


She loves Little Ceasar's pizza and going on pizza runs with PawPaw is one of her favorite things.


She is our winter fairy.


and she says that "Piece of Me" by Britney Spears is her jam!


She thinks that growing up is taking forever but I couldn't disagree more. It is going by way too fast.


This girl is pure magic.


Happy 5th Birthday to the most beautiful, caring, smart, hilarious little girl in the world.
I love you to the moon and back, sweet girl. 100 times.















No comments:

Post a Comment