Friday, January 12, 2018

Christmas Decorations!

Every year I get so excited to decorate for Christmas! I just think it's such a fun day.

This year we decorated on a Saturday, Eric worked the night before so he slept during the day and the kids and I put up a tree in each of their rooms, the dining room and a tree in the kitchen.

On the kids trees they had free reign to decorate how the wanted with their ornaments, besides telling Ollie to actually leave his ornaments on his tree (he thought they were "guys"). And they were sweet enough to let each other help decorate the others tree. 

We actually ended up rearranging Elle's room to accommodate her tree and we both love the change. Seeing their little trees in their rooms is one of my FAVORITE things about Christmas decorating!







This was our first year putting a tree in the kitchen and I loved it! Will definitely always have one in their from now on!



When the kids laid down for naps I set up the big tree and strung the lights so it was time for ornaments when Eric and the kids woke up. Mind you, at this point I was exhausted!!!

The kids took baths, we ordered pizza, I surprised them with new Christmas pj's and we got to work decorating the big tree.  

Sissy wanted to hide the pickle. Ollie could care less but I have a feeling next year we will need a second pickle. :)









By the time decorating was done and I had vacuumed (for the 100th time that day) and cleaned I think I literally collapsed into bed.  But it is the best feeling in the world to wake up to twinkle lights and Christmas decorations!!

No comments:

Post a Comment