Thursday, February 9, 2017

Sweetheart Dance

On Saturday Elle and Eric had their first daddy/daughter Sweetheart Dance.  I think I was just as excited as they were!

Saturday morning we started by testing lipstick colors and painting her nails while her date went to go get his haircut.


As I was doing her nails she told me we should open a shop by our house and I could do peoples nails and she would do their hair...that way we could work together! :)


After a lap nap we started the process of getting ready.
Also known as one of my favorite days of my life to date!

Straightening iron...curling iron...makeup...lipglosses...and Oliver whining to be held.  It was pure magic! haha


As far as makeup goes we stuck with a pinch of blush and a swipe of each of her Frozen lipglosses.

When in doubt...add more lipgloss.


Oliver was in awe of how beautiful he looked.  He wanted all the hugs and kisses!


My gorgeous baby girl. :)


She wore her necklace MawMaw and PawPaw bought her in Ireland.


And then Eric told her he thought something was missing.  She was like, "mommy...can you believe Daddy thinks we are missing something?!"

And he pulled a perfect pink corsage from the fridge...girlfriend was in LOVE with it!


She looks so little and so big all at the same time.
This is about the time I started holding back all the tears.
#hugelumpinmythroat



I mean...I can't even stand the cuteness!!!



A picture with my baby before she heads out the door. 



While Eric and Elle were at the dance, Ollie and I had a super exciting night at Schnucks.  As soon as I put him in the cart he started saying "sissay"...like he just remembered she wasn't with us.


As soon as Elle and Eric got home girlfriend filled me in on allll the details.
Hopefully she is always excited to have me help her get ready for dances...and equally excited about sharing the details of her night. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment