Wednesday, December 21, 2016

Pre-K 3 Christmas Program

Elle's first year of school has been going smoothly.  I have been SO EXCITED for her first Christmas Program.  Leading up to it we kept talking about singing "LOUD & PROUD"...girlfriend did just that. :)

The Program is for PK3, PK4 and Kindergarten but the church was so crowded! We arrived 30 minutes before it started and quickly realized that wasn't early enough.  We grabbed the closest seat we could and I went ahead and let Eric know he would be at Church mid afternoon next year to save us a seat. :)  

The night was already so special but to make it even more so, Elle wore my Aunt Colleen's coat from the 50's.  Aunt Colleen had given this to me when I was pregnant with Elle, I remember thinking how long it would be before it fit...here we are already.


We were so lucky to have picked seats with a pretty clear view of our girl.  They sang a few Christmas songs and Elle did so great!!



Ollie attempted to steal the show by clapping and cheering as loud as he could after each song.  Absolutely adorable!!!


So proud of her!




After the program we went to Stefanin's with my mom and dad to keep the party going.  Sissy was on cloud 9 all night!

No comments:

Post a Comment