Wednesday, December 28, 2016

FOUR

My baby girl is four years old.




She is sweet and sassy and stubborn.  She loves beautiful birds, flamingos, unicorns, princesses, golfing with her daddy, talking about bad ladies, teaching,  painting, playing outside and looking for rolley polleys.







She hates when people laugh at her, even if she says something funny.  She isn't great with being told how to do something, she likes to think she already knows. :)






Easter is her favorite holiday, she loves girls nights with her mama, calls Ollie her "goo goo" and still says I'm her best friend.




She gets dessert after dinner and her way of asking for another piece of dessert is saying, "actually that one wasn't sweet enough".




She sleeps in our bed and loves to lay by her mommy so we can be "cuddle bunnies".




When she is angry she is ANGRY and her timeouts are long and loud.






She loves to sing in the car and requests her favorite songs.  Right now those are "Fly" by Lenny Kravitz, "Rotten to the Core" and songs from her baby Eleanor video.




She is someone who needs designated one on one time and we are happy to give it to her. I need one on one time with my girl or I get grumpy too.




She is the love of our life.




Eleanor Bailey, I love you more than words. You are the most special thing in the world to me and I am so blessed I get to be your mommy. I love you to the moon and back my love, a hundred times.





No comments:

Post a Comment