Thursday, November 3, 2016

Trunk or Treat

This year we participated in our very first trunk or treat. I took a half day at work so we could make sure to get there right at 5 to start setting up.  

Elle and I worked on the decorating...






while Oliver napped in the car.


This worked out perfectly! I can't imagine trying to corral him while we decorated. 

My little Doc McStuffins!


And Truman Tiger!


These two had fun running around and playing before everything started.




Eric had to work so my mom, Mary and the boys met up to help pass out candy and enjoy some trick or treating. 



Overall I loved everything about it.  Dinner was taken care of (we ordered a pizza in advance), they had a DJ playing Halloween music, the weather was AMAZING and most of all the kids had a lot of fun. 




While Mary and I walked to kids around Mama Rita stayed back to hand out candy at my car. 



Such a fun way to kickoff Halloween weekend!!

On a different note, here is Ollie with our pumpkins this year.  

Elle and Ollie each painted a little one.  Eric cleaned the big one and I carved it. 





No comments:

Post a Comment