Thursday, November 3, 2016

This Is Halloween

This is Halloween, this is Halloween
Halloween! Halloween! Halloween! Halloween!
In this town we call home
Everyone hail to the pumpkin song

I love Halloween!! I'm not sure who was more excited for Halloween night, me or the kids. Leading up we watched Toy Story of Terror, Spookley the Pumpkin, we apple picked, pumpkin patched, carved pumpkins, made Halloween treats, wore Halloween jammies and just tried to enjoy this time of year to the max.

I think we succeeded. 

After naps I got them all dressed in their costumes and desperately wanted a picture of them both before we left...preferably with Peter Pan wearing his hat. :) I gave him a sucker to try and bribe him but even that didn't work very well.  He was trying his hardest to rip this hat off!



How cute is my little Peter Pan?!


And my Tinkerbell? She looked adorable!!


MiMi made a super yummy Halloween punch and my little girlfriend couldn't get enough of it!


Best buddies!



Unc surprised the kids by dressing up.  Elle was so excited!!


Doodles and MawMaw.
And Elle drinking more punch in the background. :)


Hensy photo-bomb!


Me and my babies!
This was Ollie's first time trick-or-treating.





Oliver was so interested in the lights everywhere.  He said "what's that?" approximately 100 times.




Everyone stuck with one adult throught the night.
Mary & Bear
Elle & MawMaw
Me & Henry
Unc & Oliver



And Oliver decided pretty early on that is was more comfortable to have Unc just carry him than continue trick-or-treating.


We woke up the next day and immediately took down our Halloween decorations. :(

I'm already looking forward to next year but...
I'm pretty excited for the twinkle lights, music and fun times that comes with Christmas.  

Like really, really excited!


No comments:

Post a Comment