Friday, January 22, 2016

Oliver Russell - 7 months

I am so so behind on Oliver's monthly updates.  I'm going to try my best to get up to date today...and I'm a couple days behind on even taking his 11 month pictures.  Gotta get on that this weekend.

7 months was the first time Oliver ran a fever and actually got sick. It didn't last long but you could definitely tell our normally smiley little guy wasn't feeling well.



He is saying "mama" and "dada", tried mashed potatoes, yogurt, yogurt drops and puffs...and loves them all. Especially the puffs!  He is starting to pick up his food and feed himself.

Oliver loves bath time!  He does not mind water being poured over his head at all which makes ma and Eric  think he is going to love the pool this summer. Elle still hates water being poured on her so I think Ollie may be our water baby. He also tries to catch the water in the bathtub which is adorable.



We noticed he is getting a bit too big for his swing, he can now sit up and swing himself in it so we realized it was time to retire it. Although it was pretty funny watching him swing himself.

This boy loves to be held....looooves it!  He will reach out his little arms for me to pick him up all the time...and I always do. :)  Most of my days are spent with my unloading the dishwasher, doing laundy, making lunch while holding my Ollie boy.


No comments:

Post a Comment