Friday, January 22, 2016

Oliver Russell - 10 months

Oliver's first year is just flying by.  I knew it would be it still amazes me how quickly time can go by. This boy has been the biggest and best surprise of my life.  I just love him so much. 



Oliver is a pretty good eater, the things he loves he eats great.  He is definitely a picker eater than Elle.  I have been so shocked to learn he does not like fruit.  The only fruit I have had success with is watermelon and I recently tried to give him more and he didn't eat it.  Any fruit I've tried he spits out.



He finally has some teeth, only 2 but still...something!  My babies get their teeth late. :)



Oliver and Elle love each other so so much.  He thinks she is hilarious and she just adores him. 

These monthly pics are getting harder.  I have his attention for mere minutes before he is over it. 


No comments:

Post a Comment