Thursday, August 6, 2015

Oliver Russell - 4 months

My little Ollie boy is growing so fast!  Thanks to trying rice cereal he is finally starting to chunk up a bit.  Nothing I love more than some baby rolls!



Look at those thighs!!!!



Oliver loves looking in the mirror, playing with his toes and biting on his hands.




Of course Elle wanted to jump in and participate in the picture fun.  I know she's mine but I just think this little lady is the cutest girl ever...and is the sweetest (90% of the time :).  That other 10% will hit you like a tornado though...2 1/2 is no joke.




We had his 4 month checkup where they gave us the clear to start rice cereal...it was love at first bite!



The 4 month checkup was basically hell.  Elle went as well for her 2 1/2 year checkup and girlfriend was in a MOOD.  I was by myself which made everything so much more fun. #sarcasm  

I learned a very important lesson that day...always schedule separate check-ups for them...also, cakepop bribes don't always work. :)  We definitely still went to Starbucks after (mama needed a coffee after that madness but the little girl in the backseat left empty handed).  Oliver once again had a rough afternoon after his shots so this has me dreading his 6 month checkup. :(

Back to Ollie and his squishy, 4 month old, cuteness.  I could seriously eat this boy up.  The amount of kisses he receives in 1 day has to be some sort of world record.


No comments:

Post a Comment