Tuesday, December 23, 2014

Thanksgiving 2014

I love Thanksgiving, to me it officially kicks off the holiday season.  This year Eric had to work Wednesday night so Elle and I headed to my parents house without him for our annual pre Thanksgiving party.  Now the party just consists of eating appetizers, decorating the tree and watching the babies play and weave in and out of meltdowns.  We go hard.


 





Eric came home from work Thursday morning and tried to get some sleep while Elle and I ate breakfast and watched the Thanksgiving Day parade.  It was a fun morning, she really enjoyed watching the parade.




She looked adorable in her dress so I took approximately 500 pictures.








Since Eric had to work it also meant that we weren't able to go to Sullivan for Thanksgiving with the Hylton side of the family.  I think this is the first year since we have started doing holidays together that we haven't gone.  Eric's mom hosted Thanksgiving lunch, Elle was her usual shy self and refused to get off my lap.  One big holiday highlight - we turned Elle around in her carseat.  Eric had been asking for awhile but I kept holding firm that we wouldn't turn her around until her 2nd bday.  I caved a month early.  Elle loves it...although since I'm writing this about a month later she now asks to sit in the front passenger seat instead. Not gonna happen little lady.




After lunch we headed to mom and dad's house for dinner.






After dinner we ATTEMPTED to get a cute picture of all 3 babies in the matching jammies from MawMaw & PawPaw.  Nailed it.













Then us ladies hit the road for our annual overnight shopping extravaganza.  This night is so fun and something I look forward to all year.  It always includes a run through Starbucks, stopping for breakfast and lots of laughing.



This is a picture of our loaded up cart caravan through Toys R Us.  3 spoiled little babes, that's for sure. So ready to see how excited this little babes are Christmas morning!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment