Friday, February 9, 2018

Wedding Weekend

We headed to Ste. Genevieve for Eric's cousins wedding the last weekend in December.

The highlight of the trip for Elle was staying in a hotel. She always tells us when she's older she is going to live in a hotel. Our room had this window seat and she was in love!


All dressed up and ready for the rehearsal dinner. 


Another thing Elle loves about hotels, going to the lobby and grabbing breakfast in the morning. 


Eric was in the wedding and these two were excited to see him after the wedding. 


A selfie with my boy!


After the ceremony we ran through a drive thru for lunch and back to the hotel room to nap. 



At the reception Elle was ready to dance!



Swinging with daddy and Grandpa Scott.



My two little loves.


The next morning, which was New Year's Eve, I woke feeling just yuck. I could tell I was getting some sort of head cold...that head cold ended up being influenza A for me and Ollie. 

I was knocked DOWN, like barely had the energy to even move! Eric worked that week, had hockey and so it was me and the kiddos. You wanna know who took care of me? My amazing 5 year old baby girl! Truly, she took care of me!

She had my toothbrush all ready for me one night...


and since Ollie was feeling the same she brushed his teeth for me. 


She even went and got my blanket from when I was little and brought it to me in bed.
This little girl amazes me everyday. 





We survived the week and fingers crossed we make it through the rest of flu season healthy!

No comments:

Post a Comment