Wednesday, December 6, 2017

Halloween Weekend

I LOVE Halloween. Starting September 1st I am ready for all things Fall and trying to soak up every moment before Halloween. 

This year Oliver fell in LOVE with Nightmare Before Christmas and even in December still requests to listen to "This is Halloween"....but I have holiday OCD so I keep him on track with Christmas tunes at the moment. :)

We kicked off Halloween weekend with some pumpkin carving.


Ollie stuck his hands in once then immediately asked to wash his hands. ;)


Elle stuck with it and cleared her pumpkin all by herself.
She also dressed herself head to toe for the occasion. 


I let her draw on her Spookley Pumpkin face before I carved it. 
Eric typically makes the pumpkin seeds and I do all the pumpkin carving.


The orange pumpkin is Elle's Spookley pumpkin and I didn't get a picture of Ollie's but it was Jack Skeleton. 


Carving pumpkins is hard work!


This little boy is always right at my feet and I love it!


This was Ollie the next morning, love how he can balance his tiny little body on this step stool. 


Moana and Buzz Lightyear all dressed and ready to start the Halloween party!


I wanted a quick picture of their costumes before I added another 5 layers of clothes, it was a COLD night!
(and that off-center wreath is making my skin crawl)


When Unc arrives it means the party has started!


A penguin, Moana, a leopard, Buzz Lightyear, a hot dog and french fries ready to head out for trick or treating. 


Both of my babies wanted to walk with MawMaw.




After everyone left we ended the night watching and dancing to Book of Life.

I love you too much.


Then I went into clean up overdrive and took down ALL Halloween decorations and brought out a few Thanksgiving decorations. As much as I love it, when it's over it's over.


The good news is we are in FULL ON Christmas mode at the Hylton house!

No comments:

Post a Comment