Wednesday, October 19, 2016

8th Anniversary

A couple weeks ago we celebrated 8 years of marriage. Hard to believe we are almost to 10 years! I keep mentioning a trip to celebrate year #10!

We went to Tony's for dinner a few days before our anniversary to celebrate just the two of us.



Then on our actual anniversary we started the day with school pictures for Sissy!

Doesn't she look fabulous? We picked out a dress at Old Navy and the night before pictures we had a girls night at Target and did a last minute outfit change.


Eric, Oliver and I loaded up to pick Elle up from school with plans to go to lunch then apple picking.  Elle came down with her class, we got back in the car...and our battery had died. So after a jump from my dad we headed to Costco for a new battery. Keeping these crazies occupied while Eric worked on the car.


Next we were finally headed to the ferry and soon we were stopping for lunch.  I told Elle there were frog legs on the menu thinking she would make a funny face or be grossed out instead she asked to order them!  

When they came to the table she questioned why they weren't green.  I truly think girlfriend was expecting (and hoping for) raw frog legs. This girl keeps me on my toes. Just when I think I know how she will react to something she throws me a curve ball. 

Enjoying her frog legs.


Next stop, Eckerts for apple picking!!


We stopped to say hi to the animals.  Look at Ollie's little arm in a cast waving to them.


We love Halloween!


8 years and 2 babes later!!



We heard "look! look! look!" a lot on this day. :)


Her 3rd year apple picking! My baby has grown so much!


This little dude was more interested in darting through the field than picking the apples.


Or picking rotting apples up off the ground. 





My tall girl!


And my tiny little doodle!


We had the best day!! We did get lost on the way home but at this point it's such a tradition that it would almost be disappointing if we didn't. :)




No comments:

Post a Comment