Friday, August 5, 2016

Life Lately

It's Friday, woohoo...but I think I'm getting sick, boo!  But better this Friday than next because next week we will be in Lees Summit for the big wedding!

Life's hard when you get to sleep in every Monday.  I think she is telling me to move out of the way so they can watch cartoons. :)


All settled in for some breakfast...


Until I turn around for 2 seconds to make a cup of coffee!  These two move fast!


Having a picnic with one of her babies.


Ollie loves kicking the soccer ball around!


Ollie walking into the splash pad like he owns the place.


Where's Charlie Bear?


After the splash pad we headed to Pantera's for pizza.  Every kid (including Mary, Will and I) have rode on this horse!


While Ollie was on the horse Elle was racing! Go Sissy go!
Look at her face, so much concentration!


A trip to Target is never complete without a stop at Starbucks.  The ultimate bribe for them to be good!


Taking a swim in the pool. Ollie fell face first one time and I was in that pool grabbing him in .02 seconds. Eric was like, "relax and see if he lifts his head on his own next time." Ummmm, no.
#nevergonnahappen


After swimming they ran around the yard playing and since Ollie's swim trunks were practically falling off his little body we just went without them.

His little belly just kills me!!! 


A fun morning jumping with the Stille boys at the trampoline park.



My two took approximately 500 water breaks.


Sissy mastered the balance beam. 


I don't think she could possibly be any cuter!!
I absolutely adore this girl. 


Kicked back and relaxed.
These couches aren't the most stylish thing to have in the living room everyday but the get so much use!! Elle naps on hers almost everyday. 


Another evening swimming!  
And then the tornado sirens started going off. :(
We were out of the pool and running inside as fast as we could go!


This boy is on the move constantly!!
He loves going in the laundry room or my closet and closing the door behind him and he gets so angry when I make him open the door.
The baby tantrums are in full swing! Lots of throwing his little body on the ground and crying.
He listens and will follow directions (most of the time) and he tries so hard to talk to us!



The boy loves books!! One of his favorite things is to pick out a book, sit in my lap and have me read it over and over and over again.


He tries to climb on EVERYTHING!!!
In this pic he is headed for my drink.


He skipped his nap on this afternoon and at 5pm I took him outside to hopefully run off the rest of his energy.  He was just way too grumpy!

Throwing a fit on the ground because I was making him stay in our yard.


Sissy was not about to let him run out of our yard! 
It's time to start looking at fences.  I can tell him won't be as easy to corral as Elle.


We were shopping for Harper's birthday party and Elle fell in LOVE with this Minnie tea set. I told her we could take a picture and remember it for her birthday.  After the picture she whined, "I wish it was almost Christmas!".  haha

This girl doesn't know the date of her bday but she does know it's right before Christmas!


Sissy does not like heights!



Snuggled up with my baby boy.


I was in the living room and Elle yelled from the playroom, "MOM! Come look at Oliver!"

Of course I wanted a picture before I told this little sweet pea to get down. I asked him to say "cheese" and he actually repeated "eeeesssse!!"

This is the first time he has repeated a new to him word on command!
My baby is getting so big!


Fun at MawMaw and PawPaw's.


We have a fun weekend ahead!  We are going shopping tomorrow for Elle's school supplies (is this really happening?!!?) and Sunday we have Harper's birthday party!

Then next week is Elle's preschool orientation and Will's wedding!!
And then it's almost FALL Y'ALL!!
I already have pumpkin candles and new Fall decor purchased just waiting to be put out!

No comments:

Post a Comment