Monday, December 30, 2013

Elle's 1st Cardinals game!

Late this summer we took Elle to her first Cardinals game, it was actually the one and only game I went to all year.  I had 4 tickets from work so Eric, Elle, my parents and I got to enjoy the game from one of our clients suites. 


Elle slept on me for a majority of the game.  I was surprised the crowd and homerun fireworks didn't wake her, just proved this girl can sleep through anything!



 


Around the 7th inning Eric and I took Elle to the Build-A-Bear inside the stadium.  I had been looking forward to doing this before we ever had kids.  :)  Elle picked out a Fredbird to make and Eric had to reel me back from adding $100 in bear extras...I'm a sucker for that type of stuff. :)



I honestly can't tell you if we won the game or who we even played (if Eric and my dad are reading this I can imagine the eye roll that is happening right now :) Those are just measly little details, we all know Eleanor and Fred are the real stars of this story. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment